Monday, March 10, 2008

Welcome! Bienvenue! Willkommen! добро пожаловать!

Starting in April, I'll embark on an international trip every month for four months straight, and frankly I need something to do during long layovers. There's only so much work a girl can do in between work, too many sticky magazines on the plane, and one too many lame nights eating at a hotel restaurant by myself. It's time I got a hobby. Well, it's time I got back to doing something I used to enjoy - writing. I'm a bit rusty, so bear with me. It may take a few posts for me to find my "voice" again.



I plan to post weekly reviews of hotels I stay in, airlines I fly, airports I spend hours in, sites I see (when there's time!), travel-themed fashion, home decor, and anything else I can think of. I hope this site becomes part of your daily procrastination!

No comments: