Saturday, April 12, 2008

TravelSpark's New Contributors

My trips over the next several months will provide plenty for me to write about, but while I'm gone things would get pretty boring over here at TravelSpark if there was nothing new to read. During next week's trip, as well as the others that are on my schedule, The Wandering Albatross and Voyageuse will keep you informed and entertained with their travel tips and stories.


The Wandering Albatross is a dear friend with an MBA in International Marketing, four years experience in International Sales, and passport stamps from all seven continents. She's also a creative event coordinator and mom to one of the cutest little boys I know.


Voyageuse is a friend and co-worker in international marketing who speaks several languages, studied abroad in Dijon, France, and got engaged in Paris. Her last trip was to sunny St. Martin.


Keep your eye on the blog for new articles from them this week!

No comments: